About Me

Hello!

I am going to introduce myself, for the first post of my blog. My name is Maxence and I go to school in Montreal. I have been studying Emergency Prehospital Health Care for three years now. I really like my program, I love helping others and feeling useful. In a year and a half, I am going to become a Paramedic. A year from now I'm going to be an intern for a company that hires paramedics. 

My blog is going to be about myself and above all things about my school program. The readers of my blog should be future students of Emergency Prehospital Health Care or people who have the same interests as mine. In this blog, I am going to write a hypertext narrative. The tool I love to use for writing in English on a computer is "Grammarly", it is really "user-friendly" and easy to use.

Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Summary - Maxence Guénette